Who the heck wears a face full of makeup backpacking in 94°F/34°C heat?! *cough*cough*Munich* Obviously the answer is me… it’d be kinda weird if it wasn’t since it’s my blog, but whatever… let me explain. Actually, now that I think about it, it would be easier to “show” instead of “tell” so check out this video I made on my YouTube channel.
- IT Cosmetics Confidence in a Compact – Light
- Maybeline Age Rewind Concealer – Fair
- NYX Finishing Powder – Banana (didn’t end up taking it on my trip)
- Givenchy Powder Premiere – Universal Nude (i.e. translucent)
- Inglot 5 Pan Freedom System Pallet (I don’t have the magnetic tool to remove the pans so I couldn’t get the product numbers for you, sorry!)
- L’Oreal Brow Artist Plumper –
- Maybeline Lash Sensational Mascara – Intense Black
- Clinique Chubby Stick – Mighty Mimosa
- Lancôme Juicy Shaker – Berry in Love
- IT Cosmetics – Heavenly Skin
- Real Techniques – Expert Face
- Real Techniques – #300
- Real Techniques – Blush
- Elf – Complexion
- Sonya Kashuk – #19
- Zoeva – Luxe Highlight
- Zoeva – Luxe Crease
- Bh Cosmetics – Angled Eyeliner
- Bh Cosmetics – Spoolie
There you have it guys! This is legitimately what I take backpacking with me for EVERY trip including my trip around Germany (see my previous posts) and I’m super happy with this get-up.
All of the makeup fits into a Glossier bubblewrap pouch and I would have tons of room to spare if that Givenchy powder wasn’t so bulky. I really wish they sold it in a travel size but I’m thinking about depotting some eventually in a little sifter pot you can pretty easily find on Amazon. The brushes fit nicely into a little roll-up pouch similar to this which is fantastic because it keeps them safe even if my backpack gets banged around.
Let me know in the comments if you want to see my brow routine for those of us with legitimately no eyebrows and let me know if you think I’m crazy or not to be wearing a full face of makeup while backpacking. See you soon with my final installment of my Backpacking Germany series.